Sheet Pan Veggies
My insta story hasn't even been posted a whole hour, but already I'm getting tons of messages for this recipe and IT'S SO EASY, you can literally whip it up tonight so let's do this!
I can't take all the credit, because it was def inspired by this recipe on Goop. And the only reason I didn't follow it to a T is because 1. What is Harissa, and where do I get it?? 2. I can't have dairy, so had to get a bit creative with the dressing/sauce and 3. I just like to simplify where I can. So follow mine or follow GP's, either way, I'm sure it'll turn out AMAZING!!!
- 1 sweet potato, chopped up into small cubes
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped up into florets ((or a bag of cauli florets))
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained
- Curry paste ((I used this one, it's GF, But you could probs also just season with curry powder, turmeric, warm spices, etc.))
- 1 really ripe avocado
- Splash of coconut milk
- Fresh Cilantro
- Fresh Green Onion/Scallion
THE HOW TO
- Preheat oven to 400 degress, and grease a lined sheet pan with your neutral oil of choice ((I did olive))
- Throw the cauli, potato and chickpeas into a big bowl and add a big dollop of the curry paste and mix it all up until every veg has a good amount of the curry
- Dump the veg onto the prepared pan and spread 'em all out evenly. I ended up adding turmeric and cracked black pepper, but waited to add salt
- Bake for 45 minutes
- While it's baking, mash up the avocado as best you can, and then added little splashes of coconut milk until the consistency is like that of an "avocado crema"
- When the veggies are done, drizzle your crema on top and add fresh cilantro and green onions
Seriously, the combo of warm spicy veggies + cool crema is out of this world!! This is my new fave meal of the moment. Hope you enjoy! Tag me if you make it, I love to see your Five Minute Inspired creations!!